Early morning

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Somehow I managed to actually be out shooting by 6am this morning. After how busy the restaurant was this weekend including a wedding for 110 on Saturday, I was surprised I had enough strength to pick up my camera.. I had a little glitch with my 500 F4 since I'm a bottom dweller. I purchased a bargain grade from KEH with a nice 20% off coupon. When the first one arrived, they somehow had not noticed the tripod collar had sheared off.. The next one seemed OK until I tested it on FoCal against my friends 500 and it showed signs of de-centering and the sharpness wasn't nearly as high. So this morning I got to go out with the newest exchange and this one looks like it will be a keeper. I'm still working out the fine tune. Think I'm almost there.. Anyways thanks for looking an comments welcome..

Great Egret Early Morning 7_18 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Snowy Egret early morning 7_18 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Common Tern 7_18 close up by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Common Tern with fish 7_18 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Osprey 7_18 AM 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Osprey 7_18 AM 2 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

7 After a month my buddy showed up..
George Jr 7_18 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Great set my fav is definitely #6

Nice set Kris. #1 and #4 are my favourites. I am not sure how that tern is going to consume that fish as it is almost as big as the bird :biggrin-93: .

WesternGuy

Last edited:
George Jr is back!!!:wav:

Great set, it looks like getting up early paid off! :)

All work and no play made George go away, but his back once again hopefully to stay..Nice Set.

Fantastic set.. love the lighting in the first two, but #6 has to be my odds on favorite.
Great set my fav is definitely #6
Nice set Kris. #1 and #4 are my favourites. I am not sure how that tern is going to consume that fish as it is almost as big as the bird :biggrin-93: .
WesternGuy
The light in the first two is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!
George Jr is back!!!:wav:
Great set, it looks like getting up early paid off! :)
All work and no play made George go away, but his back once again hopefully to stay..Nice Set.
Awesome set.
great shots
Thanks for all the kind words!

The lighting and the detail of the feathers makes number one a win for me. Good to see George back again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back