Early pics, Feedback welcome! Please

tomcr1981

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,Im new to this forum and photography. I bought a nikon d3000 with a 18-55mm lens kit and a tamron 70-300mm lens Im mainly intrested in taking pictures of wildlife and landscapes etc. Iv been reading on here for a little while and would really appreciate some feed back on some of my early pics.Thanks in advance , Tom

random photos pictures by tomcr1981 - Photobucket

You'll get more response if you post the photos. Folks don't like to have to click to find them.

DSC_0247.jpg
DSC_0105.jpg
DSC_0270.jpg
DSC_0255.jpg

Numbering your photos would also help others who want to C&C.

1 Better if it wasnt a cat :lol:
2 I love sunset pics and i like this one. Only comment would be the horizon is tilted, be very carefull to get it level when doing horizon shots.
3 Cool Dog
4 Like that your playing with DOF + cool dog= i like
5 Nice stork? but hard to see detail because of the white on white.
I also like the branch with snow since your playing with the DOF here as well.

I am also new so cant offer much in the way of technical help but have found some good youtube descriptions on composition, have a search on there if you havent already.

Pfft... Cats are awesome! :lol:

These are excellent shots considering you are just getting into photography. I agree with the above points about the horizon, etc. It's pretty cool that you managed to get photos of the sunsets without having half the sky blown out from the sun, that's something I still have trouble with!

Thank you for your comments!!
I think iv got the bug now lol,spending quite a lot of time on here as well!!
Would still welcome peoples opions!!thanks

Numbering your photos would also help others who want to C&C.

1 Better if it wasnt a cat :lol:
2 I love sunset pics and i like this one. Only comment would be the horizon is tilted, be very carefull to get it level when doing horizon shots.
3 Cool Dog
4 Like that your playing with DOF + cool dog= i like
5 Nice stork? but hard to see detail because of the white on white.
I also like the branch with snow since your playing with the DOF here as well.

I am also new so cant offer much in the way of technical help but have found some good youtube descriptions on composition, have a search on there if you havent already.

Snowy Egret.

Pfft... Cats are awesome! :lol:[/QUOT
haha ya cats are awesome when they want to get fed! but any other time....

Correction: Little Egret. He's in the UK. :p
Thanks for correcting my stork comment. I should really go back and edit that to save face lol

I really like the most recent sunset pic btw. I must have been typing my first comment when it was posted, thats def my favorite.

Most reactions

Back