Earrings

godmode21

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So being a broke college student (and now and unemployed artist) i dont have much money to spend on gear, so i make just about everything i need. here are some shots i took with my DIY light tent (a computer box with a sheet over it). ENJOY!

my.php
mg2855ps1.jpg

mg2840nd3.jpg

mg2848wh0.jpg

Your lighting seems fine, but I think you are too close to the product. Instead of "selling" them, I feel like you are simply showing their flaws.

Your lighting seems fine, but I think you are too close to the product. Instead of "selling" them, I feel like you are simply showing their flaws.

I second that. All I'm able to focus on are the little imperfections of them. I'd say back up a bit to hide them better or pick objects with no flaws. Other than that, nice lighting and keep up the good work.

All product, whether its jewelry, food, cars or anything else for that matter needs to be brand new, perfect, pristine condition, no-one is going to want any type of product shot which looks like the item has been lying in a gutter for six months. H

Thanks for the feedback, oddly enough the flaws were meant to be depicted i sell mostly used or damages goods to make money right now and i want my customers to be aware of what they are getting. Once again thanks for feed back.

well even if used good come into picture we'd like the picture to be a little impressive for the buyers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back