Earth day

Rhys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I gather Monday is Earth Day. I solemnly pledge to get into my SUV and drive at 19mpg to more places than I really need, and to spend lots of money on our expensive fuel. I pledge to pollute as I go to meet my clients and to thumb my nose at all green activists :p

Plenty time for me to fire up my gasoline powered strimmer (week whacker), blower, pressure washer, lawnmower, chainsaw, cultivator and my SUV. Heck, I might even borrow one of those Hummer thingies that do 10mpg.

Your estimated greenhouse gas emissions are 85 tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) equivalent per year.

Any raise on 85 tons?

Your estimated greenhouse gas emissions are 85 tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) equivalent per year.

Any raise on 85 tons?

Yikes... this is mine:
Your estimated greenhouse gas emissions are 35 tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) equivalent per year, which is above the U.S. national average.

Your estimated greenhouse gas emissions are 19 tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) equivalent per year, which is below the U.S. national average.

Just speeds up the renewal process.
For millions of years its been going like this:
Ice age-warming up-warming up-getting hot-ice age-warming up-warming up-getting hot-ice age...

Ill go... not pull the weeds in my yard. :)

Your estimated greenhouse gas emissions are 42 tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) equivalent per year, which is below the U.S. national average.

(household of 5)

neat tool

Any raise on 85 tons?
Al Gore still has you beat.

...yeah, cuz...destroying the world quicker than we already are is COOL! :er:

:roll:
"We" are "destroying" the world? Talk about a broad sweeping statement.

I'd like to point out that more greenhouse gasses are produced by volcanoes than by human activity. I'd further like to point out that the Brazilians are chopping down the rainforests which absorb the world's carbon dioxide.

I'd like to point out that this is pointless, and boring.

Most reactions

Back