earth drill

phototex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm new to the forum and figured I'd post up. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!
IMG_2316.jpg

Love the duotone and the contrast. Nice shot! What part of Texas are you from? It seems like Texans and Australians are popping up left and right on the forum!

Ooh, another Texan ;) Welcome!
The thing that strikes me about this image is the color difference in the sky on the sides of the drill. Nice!

oh... next Texan.. ehhh.... :p
neat picture! I like the tones :) if you could give more details about what it really is I'd be thankful :)

Thanks for all the responses. This is actually a drill being used for road construction in Austin Texas. Shot with a digtal rebel and converted to a duotone in photochop :wink:. More to come later ...

Cool shot Phototex. Y'all sure do have a lot of texans on here. Welcome to the forum.!!!

Great pic, the scale is very misleading because of the angle, nice conversion too - looks like an alien spaceship on a distant planet.
Looking forward to more.
Welcome to TPF, i live in San Antonio, but call Austin home.

Were you on the ground when you took that shot? It seems like you were very low. Again, another fan of the tones here.

Welcome to the forum.

*hunts for his anti-Texan spray* We're becoming infested! :p :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back