Eastern Sierra Nevada

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
796-0023.jpg

Nicely done. The warm light in the middle is very pleasant (and a bit surprising with the bright blue sky and white mountains).

Nicely done. The warm light in the middle is very pleasant (and a bit surprising with the bright blue sky and white mountains).

Thank you. The lighting was challenging. Here's another from the same morning;
792-0013-v2.jpg

and an addendum;

792-0013-v3.jpg

Last edited:
Both are nice captures!! It has been awhile since I have been out that way! TFS

Beautiful! incredible shots! looks like it is a great place to Explore! i will make my way down there someday.

These are very pretty. Considering the contrast, You did a good job exposing these and preserving a lot of detail within the shadows. Excellent!

Beautiful! incredible shots! looks like it is a great place to Explore! i will make my way down there someday.

Thank you. There's so much it blows me away totally. I'm hoping during a field trip in a week or so to take a couple days off on my own and visit some more locations.

These are very pretty. Considering the contrast, You did a good job exposing these and preserving a lot of detail within the shadows. Excellent!

Thanks. My regret is that at the time I wasn't shooting in RAW and can't pull out the bits of sage blossoms as much as I'd like to now.

Most reactions

Back