Eastern State Penitentiary Meetup!!

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was discussed in one of my photo threads a while back. I was wondering if there was any interest in doing a meetup at the prison and maybe walking around the city. Sound off!!

http://www.easternstate.org/

That's close enough that I might consider it, depending on the timing. I wouldn't be able to do it until after my semester is over, though. Too much going on and a weird schedule.

visiting ones' alma mater is always good :)

looks like a kewl place to shoot, have fun.

Primetime bump!! :lovey:

I'm in mish, less than 3 hours for me and someplace I've always wanted to visit. When were you thinking?

We have all spring/summer. =) I was just feeling people out.

Sounds good, I'll keep an eye on the thread.

I'd just need a few weeks notice and I'm good.

Eastern State is just a few miles from me....oh wait. No, that was the Eastern State Asylum (renamed many years ago, but I still always think of it as Eastern State). :lmao:

I'd love to meet up with some of you, but 9 hours plus is a bit out of the realm of possibility just now.

Sharon you need to move to the east coast, yo!!

I'm ON the East Coast, mish! Well, way closer to it than I am to the other coast, or even mid-America. I just prefer to reside below the Mason-Dixon line where *normally* a "heavy" snow comes once every three or four years and is defined as MORE than an inch. :lmao:

If I lived up there where some of you folks do, I would LONG since have done myself in before the winter finally ended.

I might have to look into the train schedule, i'd love to check that place out !!!

This might work since son #2 goes to school right over the bridge in Wilmington.

Only an hour from me, in for updates.
They have a photographers policy page. Seems like they know that they have a photogenic place

If I start driving now I should be able to make it in time.

Most reactions

Back