Eastern State Penitentiary Meetup!!

Eastern State is way more than 90 minutes from DC.
It's about 90 mins - 2hours from where I live north of DC.
Depending on traffic and exact destination, it might take me more than an hour to get to downtown DC.
Leaving by noon from downtown DC would miss the Philly rush hour on 95.

If Runnah gives his starting place and time, I can give him best route out of DC.

Eastern State is way more than 90 minutes from DC.
It's about 90 mins - 2hours from where I live north of DC.
Depending on traffic and exact destination, it might take me more than an hour to get to downtown DC.
Leaving by noon from downtown DC would miss the Philly rush hour on 95.

If Runnah gives his starting place and time, I can give him best route out of DC.

Well I am going to be staying in Alexandria and commuting to the city for a couple days then heading up to baltimore. Odds are I will probably be in Baltimore Thursday.

Being from a town with no traffic lights, going to big cities is always...interesting.

Baltimore is easy.

If you are downtown at any of the hotels just get out of town by going directly east on Eastern Avenue (which starts at Eastern end of Inner Harbor) and you'll hit 95.
It is faster to get on 95 just south of downtown but then you'll pay a $4 toll to go through the tunnel.

If you have any time in Baltimore, let me know and I'll buy you coffee someplace interesting.

Lew

Baltimore is easy.

If you are downtown at any of the hotels just get out of town by going directly east on Eastern Avenue (which starts at Eastern end of Inner Harbor) and you'll hit 95.
It is faster to get on 95 just south of downtown but then you'll pay a $4 toll to go through the tunnel.

If you have any time in Baltimore, let me know and I'll buy you coffee someplace interesting.

Lew

I will let you know. Yeah I've spent some time in Baltimore as we have an office there. Haven't spent much time downtown tho. Did eat at some big fancy place on the water that served crabs in about 10lbs of Old Bay.

Baltimore is easy.

Lew

I will let you know. Yeah I've spent some time in Baltimore as we have an office there. Haven't spent much time downtown tho. Did eat at some big fancy place on the water that served crabs in about 10lbs of Old Bay.

Yes, tourist central.

Baltimore has a lot of interesting small restaurants - and some nice ones that aren't right downtown.
Tripadvisor has good info on Baltimore.

This topic got my interest, i might check the place out tomorrow......

This topic got my interest, i might check the place out tomorrow......
Did you? I lost interest in prison life. I'm going to the area around Philly Art Museum tomorrow from late afternoon through twilight. Might even set up one of those tripod thingies after dark arrives. Just wannna shoot with a purpose other than making Felix look good or chasing hummers or shooting my lunch. And then adult beverage either before, after, or during. Anyone want in, PM.

Did you? I lost interest in prison life. I'm going to the area around Philly Art Museum tomorrow from late afternoon through twilight. Might even set up one of those tripod thingies after dark arrives. Just wannna shoot with a purpose other than making Felix look good or chasing hummers or shooting my lunch. And then adult beverage either before, after, or during. Anyone want in, PM.

Might be able to play tomorrow night, but not tonight. :)

Most reactions

Back