Eastern State Penitentiary

JayClark79

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went there the other day with a couple photographers this place is awsome what do you guys think of these shots? Im thinking about getting a metel print of the first one.

726883489_Tot2u-L-1.jpg

726884251_BkoSr-L-1.jpg

726882028_aLgK2-L-1.jpg

Cool shots :thumbup:

That place is definitely on my lists of places to visit!!

The third is easily my favorite. I love the symmetry and the simplicity. I can just imagine what two inmates would have been talking about sitting back trying to peer through that small skylight.

I only wish you could have gotten a little wider to include the far left and right corners of the two beds.

thanks guys the place definently is alittle eery.. On more then 1 occasion I had the feeling of people watching me.... Im definently going back asap I bought the 1 year membership so I can go whenever... its just an hour drive lol.

You can see more photos here Eastern State Penitentiary - Jason Clark's Photos- powered by SmugMug including a pic or 2 of Al Capone's cell while he was there.... his is the one with the Oriental Rugs, hardwood furniture, radio, and lamps lol... He got very special treatment.

As far as the skykights that was the only light the prisoners recieved... All of the cells were solitary confinement... and if you go to my page the cells were heated by hot water running through pipes next to their toilets, which amazing are still in great shape.

as a side note if the whole prison was solitary i have no idea why there was to beds in one cell... this was the only cell i saw with 2 beds... maybe family members?

Most reactions

Back