Easy Directions

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
720-road-4505.jpg

Easy indeed! :) I like it. It has a nice mood to it.

Thanks.

I had just finished up a 3 day geology/paleontology field trip and had left the group for a couple nights on my own. I decided to stop and clean up my glass and make sure everything was squared away before heading off. This was a test shot- my destination, straight ahead until the road disappeared, then, ... left.

wow. feels like i need to put on some chillin out driving jams while i look at your picture. im sure if u blew it up and put it on a wall u would feel like you were really there.

i would still some how get lost.. or maybe if you are already on this road you are lost.

But beautiful sky

I want to quit praising your photos, but I can't seem to do it.

Awesome shot! I love the composition and sky. What processing(if any) did you do to the sky?

Beautiful. It really draws me in and seems to go on forever.

Wow. Thank you everyone!

I see something like this I always think, "Good, I can get some sleep in while I'm driving." :)

This, amazingly enough (at least to me), is in the Mojave Desert about 3 miles away from a traffic jam on the freeway with everyone heading back from Las Vegas to Los Angeles. Usually when I take a weekend class I go off in the other direction for a day or two to avoid the 'angry people.'

The skyscape is incredible. I just want to hop in a convertible with a couple friends and take a spin down this road.

Most reactions

Back