Easy Info Stamp?

Je-C

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
je-c.smugmug.com
I haven't posted in months, but I was browsing and saw that a lot of people include a lot of info on the specific shot they post for 35mm. Is there a certain attachment which records this information? I saw a camera back attachment for my Nikon F100 that records a time-stamp, but do people usually just write the info down before the next shot? Thanks

Well if I recall correctly with the f100 at least you can buy a computer cable and download your shooting info. I think most are either from digital cameras where it encodes this info or they just happened to write it down when they shot.

I think Canon has an "info back" that records some of the info. I've also heard that some of the newer pro film models do remember the shooting info reference at a later time.

Of course, digital cameras just embed the info, so it's just cut and paste the stats.

Hertz van Rental said:
I prefer to make the information up :mrgreen:

:lol: I think that's what happens a lot. I get a regional wildlife magazine, and I've noticed that every single photo ever taken by the staff photographer is at 1/125th @ f/8, even if it's obvious that's not what he took it at. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back