Easy to use photoshop program?

caitycaitycaity

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thinking about getting photoshop and seriously getting into learning it sometime soon, but I just don't have the time to invest at the moment. Does anybody know of any easy to use programs? Preferable one with more than just the basic options? Thanks so much. =)

Photoshop elements is sort of the junior version of Photoshop. Much of what is available in Photoshop is also in Elements. Elements attempts to make things easier and more automatic. Manual adjustments are available also and much of what you learn will work similarly in Photoshop. For example keyboard shortcuts work in both programs. Lightroom is also easier than Photoshop but will not do as much as even Elements.

Whoops, back again. I don't want to leave the wrong impression of Lightroom it is my favorite of them all and most of my work can be done there.

Whoops, back again. I don't want to leave the wrong impression of Lightroom it is my favorite of them all and most of my work can be done there.

+1 Same here.
I barely use my CS3 with photos unless im editing out something.

I also love lightroom. Great for those touch ups without having to know all the photoshop stuff. If you don't want to be doing all the technical things like removing objects changing hair all that crazy stuff lightroom is amazing. You can get all the trails at adobe.com and the lightroom 3 beta I think is at like adobelabs.com or something just google it.
TJ

You can get Lightroom 3 Beta for free until April on the Adobe site. Ive heard good things about Gimp. I use CS4 and just got Lightroom but haven't taken the time to learn it yet tho I hear great things about it. I know some people who even use Picasa (another free program).

Any program for editing is going to take time to sit down and learn. You have to be prepared to put time into it.
Just saying...

Any program for editing is going to take time to sit down and learn. You have to be prepared to put time into it.
Just saying...

Prepared to learn... or I wouldn't be here asking, I am simply aware how much you can learn with photoshop and just don't have the time to do all of that at the moment.

Is Lighthouse better with Mac or PC? ...I can do either...

Lightroom? Either I don't think it matters. It's the same program. Which ever computer you like best I guess.
TJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back