Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
418747942_954be3f871.jpg

Bagels

435883120_1f8be65408.jpg

Cheese De Sal

418756873_44967587aa.jpg

Roast Beef Sandwich

Hello, I just joined this forum and I was looking through this site. And I'm not sure if i can ask questions in this thread, but I was wondering howyou get that black background on that drink? did you use a back drop of some short?

hi dbguy, thanks for dropping by.

i used a black illustration board for the backdrop and set it on a black reflective table.

love every one, excellent product shots

Mmmmm. I would eat every one of those things. The drink photo is my favorite though. I love the reflective surface. Excellent job!

dbguy: if michael's is an art store then i guess you could. i have no idea what michael's is as i am from the Philippines.

cdanddvdpublisher: thank you so much.

These shots are really good, except those of us on diet's shouldn't even be looking.
BenjieO,
You should be able to get that stuff at Michaels, AC Moore, Pearl or any art supply.

something I call "Apple I-mock"

2198659248_b5ff794d9a.jpg

Sometimes I get asked what I do on my free time. On really boring days, I go to the department store and look for interesting stuff to bring back to my studio.

This plastic apple cost almost 40 pesos or $1. But with a little water...some lighting....and a little imagination. Voila! You have a fresh apple!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back