Ebay gone wrong - whisky self portrait

By the way Alex, make sure you bring a bottle or two to the West Country meet up!! ;-)

mentos .. those are the ones to be sold, the real thing is not on display here :p

But you know, I owe you a drink anyway since the handball world championships .. or was it you owing me? cannot remember :p

lostprophet .. well that meeting will be a bit delayed i guess, since currently I only pop up in Devon for a week or so ... hmm, so that would be one bottle for you and one for the rest of us ? :p

Where's the reflection they're talking about???:confused:

First image, see the bottle? Above the writing "Dalmore" you can see the whole living room and myself trying to shade of some spotlights with my hand ;)

Yep, got it......best you do stay dressed......for mentos's sake.:lmao:

I'm sure she would not complain ;) And she has seen more of my living room than one can see in that reflection anyway :p

Mm.. Beautiful. I have a bottle of Glenmorangie 10 Year in my room right now (I find it to be the go-to for price:quality ratio), but I just finished off a bottle of The Macallan Fine Oak 12 Year. Good stuff! You have a nice collection. :D

I'm especially fond of plain old Macallan 12 Year. Great malt!

Mm.. Beautiful. I have a bottle of Glenmorangie 10 Year in my room right now (I find it to be the go-to for price:quality ratio), but I just finished off a bottle of The Macallan Fine Oak 12 Year. Good stuff! You have a nice collection. :D

I'm especially fond of plain old Macallan 12 Year. Great malt!

Ahh another person whon enjoys it :)

My favourites are not on those images though: Lagavulin in particular.

But I agree MacAllan is a good one ... oh, and my Glenmorangie is simply empty :p

[EDIT:] Oh, and I read you plan to buy a DSLR to then use it on your Eurotour ... I strongly advise to get the camera a bit earlier and spend some time playing with the camera at home...

Ahh another person whon enjoys it :)

My favourites are not on those images though: Lagavulin in particular.

But I agree MacAllan is a good one ... oh, and my Glenmorangie is simply empty :p

[EDIT:] Oh, and I read you plan to buy a DSLR to then use it on your Eurotour ... I strongly advise to get the camera a bit earlier and spend some time playing with the camera at home...

Ah, I'm not so much a fan of Lagavulin -- too much peat and iodine for my tastes! I prefer Speyside to Islay malts. :D But I'm not that picky, it just has to be quality and distinct -- something to take my tastebuds for a ride.

I do plan on getting the dSLR a few weeks in advance, thanks for the advice!

Most reactions

Back