Ebay Nikon D80 deal?

ive bought from cameta a few times in the past. they do alot of those ebay packages too, but if you phone them, you can put together your own package, and they will match there ebay prices. last time i bought a body (d80), memory, and an extra battery. the threw in a magazine subscription for free as they were including that with body in there ebay package.

If you're going to buy of ebay, I suggest looking for a d200 over a d80, about the same price and better in every way.

If you're going to buy of ebay, I suggest looking for a d200 over a d80, about the same price and better in every way.

I have looked at the D200, but am not experienced enough to know why it will be much better than the D80. What makes it better? The quality of the images it produces?

I have looked at the D200, but am not experienced enough to know why it will be much better than the D80. What makes it better? The quality of the images it produces?

The CCD is the same, so both are capable of identical quality however the d200 shoots faster, it's made of metal instead of plastic, the d200 also has more information and controls available without going into the lcd menu. The viewfinder is also brighter on the d200.

Also, I'm not certain, but I think the d200 is compatible with a wider range of legacy lenses.

Here's a comparison, keep in mind that the price these days is nearly identical: http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d80/vs-d200.htm

Most reactions

Back