Ebay Triggers

JayClark79

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How do you keep ebay triggers awake?

It seems like after 5 minutes (even while being used) my flash will go into "OFF" mode... but its weird because the flash will fire at a very low power rate..

Any help is appreciated.

How do you keep ebay triggers awake?

It seems like after 5 minutes (even while being used) my flash will go into "OFF" mode... but its weird because the flash will fire at a very low power rate..

Any help is appreciated.
Are you sure it's not the flash going into sleep mode?

What about the batteries? Are they fully charged (if rechargeable are used)

maybeit is sleep mode.. but the digita dispay says off...

the other flash which is not being controlled by the triggers (its set to slave mode) will stay in the on position

they are rechargeable... they arent a fresh fresh charge but they shouldnt be anywhere near spent either...

could that be it?

There's a setting in the flash menu that you can set to make them go to sleep after a certain period or to stay awake till the batteries go dead.

Hey Buckster thanks, i went to the vivitar website to read the manual and it says this

The flashgun will automatically be switched to power saving mode 3 minutes after:
• the flashgun was switched on

• the last flash was fired

It also says while set to Slave mode the flash will NOT go into sleep mode.

Only weird thing is I KNOW i was firing the flash more then every 3 minutes. So for some reason its not sensing the flash fire while on this trigger :(

Its definentlt not, the flash will fire 3-4 times atleast then i notice its not bright and its in sleep mode..

Im shooting so many pictures because im testing my new lighting set up

The receivers do go to sleep after a few minutes , press the test button on the transmitter to wake them up.

Most reactions

Back