Ebay TTL cords? Anyone use them?

Restomage

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I realize OEM TTL cables are a rip-off, but I hear these off-brand ones are cheaply made.

On the other hand, it's only $20. Let us know how it is if you do buy it.

Cheaply made cable. It won't last 10 years like the OEM one, but at this price you can buy a new one every few years and still have the same effect anyway.

I say go for it, unless you intend to use it for paid work or other mission critical stuff.

www.Flashzebra.com will be a good place to get one. I have one of theirs, and several other items from them. I have never had any trouble with anything from them. You will find them highly rated by users of this site.

Mine broke after a couple of months so I went with the Canon model. Though in fairness, I could of bought like 24 of the knock-offs and replaced them as needed for the price of one of Canon's.

There seem to be more than one grade of knockoffs out there. I have been using a Canon eTTL cord from Dot Line for about 2 years and it is working fine. I had a differant brand previously and it broke quickly.

I went ahead and bought one of those Flash Zebra cords. So far the quality looks very similar to my friend's Nikon ttl cord. I'm excited to put it to the test and see how it holds up.

It will hold up just fine. I have had mine for a while and used it on about 20 shoots. No issues at all. The stuff from FlashZebra is good quality. It's not cheaply made.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back