Eccentricity

Six Billion people in the world and I am the only "Normal" one of the bunch. What do you think? :lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::mrgreen:

Nah... I think Im the normal one, and y'all are'nt

The contraction of the words "are not" is spelled aren't. Thanks for proving my point that I'm the only "Normal" one. :mrgreen::lmao::lol::mrgreen::lmao::lol::mrgreen:

The contraction of the words "are not" is spelled aren't. Thanks for proving my point that I'm the only "Normal" one. :mrgreen::lmao::lol::mrgreen::lmao::lol::mrgreen:
It's Canadian :lmao::lmao: eh?

I think it is more likely that seeing things differently is what makes people appear eccentric - not the other way around.
I see your point of view, and indeed, it is a double edged sword... however, it really depends on what side of the road you are that defines which one is correct for you. Having done both, I prefer to think that the eccentrics indeed have a different point of view from others by two reasons... the first being the way the majority of people see something and the second being by how extreme or far away they are as defined by "normal" activity.

I would argue that to be 'normal' is to be boring ;)

In most of the cases, yes I agree. normalcy is often linked to a comfort zone and this comfort zone only comes after something has become known, expected or, if you will, after repetition, boring... lol

But in any discussion of this kind one needs to define exactly what is meant by 'normal' to start with.

Exactly. Without a reference point, it becomes hard to define. However this is not that difficult in extreme situations... like if I undress, and stand in front of a police station screaming obscenities and take pictures of the reactions of the people I am swearing at, I'll have some amazing pictures... however, my eccentric method of obtaining them will be hard to deny... lol

I'd also be carried off to the nearest asylum promptly as well!

Six Billion people in the world and I am the only "Normal" one of the bunch. What do you think? :lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::mrgreen:

That you have delusions of being normal. :lmao::lol::lmao: Nevertheless good spelling means you mght be gifted intellectually or well-educated, or both, but then that is not normal either.

Then again, perhaps you are the only "normal" person here but then it is hard to know how that relates to the real world.

skieur

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back