Eclipse

remingtonbox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was messing with the settings on my new camera. I believe this came out pretty good. Only Post Processing was the levels and cropping.
hdrforinternetcopy-1.jpg

Thanks
Remington

This is interesting. It's also an interesting perspective of the car. It's missing something though. Maybe a teeny weeny bit more side of the car? I honestly don't know.

Is this picture not as cool as I think it is?

To me this picture does not work on its own as you cannot really recognise the car. It might make more sense in a series with other shots showing more of the car. Also, I find the reflections in the lights a bit distracting.

I'm not trying to be mean here, but what is the point of the shot?- What are you telling us with it? A bit overexposed.

This one is not working for me either. The angle is wrong and doesn't do any justice to the lines of the car and the front wheel is distracting, sorry to be so negative.

yeah, it seems like a step to the right would have given the car a bit more depth. I'm just telling from other pictures I've seen. There was a good one I saw the other day with the focus point on the wheel (it was an EVO with a super nice set of volks), but the DOF allowed the rest of it to blur out. Looked cool, just a suggestion though. It's a clear picture though and the colors look good.

You said that you were messing with the settings, so the point is what did you learn from doing so?

skieur

I was trying to get rid of noise. . .does anyone have any ideas. Also, I realized that the F stop really really matters how clear and vivid and light your pictures are. I am still learning, I have a Nikon D1H if it matters

Most reactions

Back