$$ Economy and Prices $$

20D is no longer in production and thus probably difficult to find new. You might be lucky to find a 30D which is currently being replaced with a newer incarnation.

These bodies will drop in price but not due to the crashing economy of the US.... they will drop simply because they are being obsoleted.

my credit card account is equalised monthly against my bank account, which means, I virtually pay no interest when using my credit card, it is very similar to using a debit card.

But, if inflation gets huge, having real debt in credit pays off since the value of your red numbers decreases proportional with inflation ...

The only trouble now is, that we do not have real inflation, mainly energy prices are going up since the value of the energy goes up (inflation means the value of money goes down. wich is something totally different) .. sorry , getting carried away here....

Anyway, a weak dollar means, as correctly stated, that lots of goods will get more expensive. But it also means, that alot of the worlds production capacities will be moved to the USA, meaning less unemployment and economic growth.

but the "red" numbers come along with interest which is rarely a win situation unless said item is a necessity that is expensive (thus difficult to pay out all at once). I have often done pretty darn well negotiating 2-3 year interest free on items (my new mattress for example).... those are good deals as long as you are capable of paying off the the loan in its entire amount before the agreed amount of time (not a single cent paid in interest).

that alot of the worlds production capacities will be moved to the USA, meaning less unemployment and economic growth.

Only applicable if there are enough incentives to bring production capacities back to the US. I don't see that happening anytime soon unless things change drastically; Ex. the cost of health care paid by employers extended to employees enforced by law. China is beating the US at their own game simply because their government maintains a strict control over the economy and cost of living thus making their offerings unbeatable. Corruption at a Chinese corporate level is seen as treason and can result in a harsh punishment (death).

Capitalism only works if all the parties play by the same rules.

Last edited:
So any of you guys watch the presidential address? I didn't,i was working. Sure hope I don't get laid off again, if the economy dosen't turn around soon.:confused:.

I wonder if the US has any allies left who could help us?

Last edited:
I'll keep it short; Fear card was used again... the richy-greedy are looking for a bailout. nothing important that wasn't already said in other media channels.

I stopped listening to him a long time ago.. As I said a few posts ago... Hunkering down and being prepared is always a win-win proposition.

20D is no longer in production and thus probably difficult to find new. You might be lucky to find a 30D which is currently being replaced with a newer incarnation.

These bodies will drop in price but not due to the crashing economy of the US.... they will drop simply because they are being obsoleted.
good enough!:lmao::)

(psssst!!! don't forget the no politics on the forum rule!)

Oh, we were talking about what the elephants and donkeys are up to at the zoo with their 700 billion pounds of peanuts.

no politics talk here.:p

I don't think the price will drop down because of financial crisis because everything will easily over come by the US government.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back