EddyK Gallery.........56k beware

eddyk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Hi, I'm Edward, I joined this site only an hour ago....here is a selection of some of my pics.

I'm certainly no proffesional...but just a few pics by me.

All were taken by me, unless I feature in them.

All pics were taken by me, unless I myself feature in them.
I'm no professional, just a collection of the most interessting images I have on my PC.
Istanbul-4.jpg

Suspension Bridge Istanbul, September 2005
100_0272.jpg

Lone Maids
edi.jpg

Geeza at Giza

My house is a pot o' gold
000_05299.jpg

Police
100_0161.jpg

Cave :dunno:
100_0163.jpg

The Devils Arse

nice series...you have a good eye!
the rainbow shot is pretty cool.
welcome to TPF!

Heya Eddy, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Now who are you in the Geeza at Giza photo???
Nice series you have here ... some pics are a bit large and might cause problems to those who don't have a high res monitor... they would need to scroll a lot vertically as well as horizontally to get to see all of your photos.

If I were to chose a favourite, I think it would be the inside of the shopping mall which you coloured in sepia tones ... a straight black and white might be nice to see here, too. Maybe????

I like the double rainbow and the mall. I agree a high contrast B&W version of the mall would be nice.

LaFoto said:
Heya Eddy, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Now who are you in the Geeza at Giza photo???
Nice series you have here ... some pics are a bit large and might cause problems to those who don't have a high res monitor... they would need to scroll a lot vertically as well as horizontally to get to see all of your photos.

If I were to chose a favourite, I think it would be the inside of the shopping mall which you coloured in sepia tones ... a straight black and white might be nice to see here, too. Maybe????

I agree with the size...I'll try and change that Rainbow one.

Geeza and Giza....i'm the shorter one.

If you are not British/Australian you won't know that a Geezer is a sland word meaning 'guy', much like 'dude' in america.

I was near the devils arse not long ago. Didn't go in. Been in before and it was dark dank and smelled weird.

More...

45.jpg

Stone Face

000_0151.jpg

Spring River

000_0228.jpg

Burst Water Pipe

000_0254.jpg

The Aftermath

There was actually a street light in the pic, which I think ruined the shot, so me being a wiz on paint....removed it.

Finished

Said street light.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back