elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,
I was going through an engagement I shot last month, that I had completely forgotten about. Anyhoo, the couple was young and edgy and wanted some engagement photos that they felt really captured that. Although this is a very small portion of the photos taken that day, these were thier favorites. (Warning-These photos won't be to everyone's taste):
cb0013.jpg

cb0014.jpg

cb0016.jpg

cb0020.jpg

cb0033.jpg

cb3007.jpg

Copy-of-summerpool.jpg

I really like the one of them on the bench. It really looks candid to me. Like they really didn't know that you were taking a shot of them. Lovely.

the last one is fabulous!!! I'd like to have such a picture with me there!!!!...someday....

the last one is my fave

I like the toning in the first image, sans the burned faces. But ignore me if that's what you were after! :thumbup:

Thanks you guys. This was a little different for me since my "cool" days are long gone. LOL. I took about 300 photos, and only on a few did I try to do something "edgy". As it turned out, the farther from the norm, the more they like them.
Thanks Dan, but there was no burning at all on that last one. It was simply a filter. Instead of a bridal at the wedding, they wanted one really huge engagement shot for the church. Oddly enough, this is the one they chose, but also ordered one that was more traditional for the reception. They told me Mom put her foot down. (Mom HATED the first one). LOL
So they ordered a little of both, and everyone was happy. :)

elsaspet said:
Thanks Dan, but there was no burning at all on that last one.
I was actually referring to the first image. And I meant to say blown out! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back