Edgy Ideas

Guinness Man

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I am photographing a couple in their early 20s tomorrow outside in a county park. She has seen my photos and really likes them (Here's a few: Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem) and she said, " I like them, my husband wants the focal point to be my smile, but can you do anything a little "edgier".

I was like, edgy while smiling? lol she agreed, but I just want to solicit you guys for some creative ideas that may fit that description.

Do some looking around in Model Mayhem there are lots of great photographers in there.
Do some searching on the main page.

So I am photographing a couple in their early 20s tomorrow outside in a county park. She has seen my photos and really likes them (Here's a few: Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem) and she said, " I like them, my husband wants the focal point to be my smile, but can you do anything a little "edgier".

I was like, edgy while smiling? lol she agreed, but I just want to solicit you guys for some creative ideas that may fit that description.
Tomorrow? Tomorrow? Tomorrow?

What time tomorrow, so I'll know where the Sun will be relative to various locations.

Isn't a big part of being a photographer your creativity and your view of the world and how you apply it to your craft?

Edgy means the same thing for any art form.
It is a style that is unusually unsettling, exciting, or dark in nature.
It's going against the grain, not following the heard, thinking outside the box, marching to the beat of a different drummer...

Most reactions

Back