Edinburgh area, Scotland

LOL, Sorry Friend I wasn't around back then. Boring bit of info for you, did you know there are more Scots outwith God's Country than within? Full of great photographic subjects. I'm in West Calder, which is about 15 miles west of Edinburgh.

Renair has been "in town" for a day only the other day ... and I've been to Edinburgh just once back in 2002, I think it was .... :scratch: Time to go back, maybe? :wink:

Apart from the usual tourist traps, Edinburgh is a beautiful city to capture on image. The buildings of the Old Town are elegant, yet the New Town buildings manage to blend in with the old. Down the vennels of the High Street (Royal Mile). Ignore the Parliament building, it's an eyesore. Edinburgh is more photogenic then Glasgow.

Morning Mate, good to see you. There's a guy in Aberdeen that's bee s been the nearest for me. Lanark is my old work patch, I know the surrounding area pretty well.

yes, we need more scotsman (and lassies) in here ... so i have more people to visit on my next trip up there ;)

Morning Mate, good to see you. There's a guy in Aberdeen that's bee s been the nearest for me. Lanark is my old work patch, I know the surrounding area pretty well.

i'm not actually in Lanark...just a few miles from it but i know the area quite well. Originally from Glasgow.
Haven't seen anyone post anything from Scotland so didn't know about the Aberdonian. :)

Edinburgh is more photogenic then Glasgow.

definitely controversial
won 'UK City of Architecture and Design' lately have we? :raisedbrow:

although you prob. meant the people were more photogenic... :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back