edit this picture for me (I'm lost on it)

robyn_fresh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I grabbed the camera and took this picture in a snap because I thought it was sweet. Once I looked at it on the computer; I decided that I love the way her hair looks in front of her face, but he looks a bit awkward. How would you edit this?

DSCF5101.jpg

It's a lot harder to take a snapshot and make it look good. Whereas there's numerous things you can do to composed images that had some thought put into them. The crop is bad, the angle is not flattering, I can see up a nostril, etc.

turn it to black and white.

and black and white is going to improve this image? please, that isn't going to correct the angle, the distortion of the face , etc.

i understand the desire to capture a sweet moment, but as with most of those times, luck was not in the favor of the shot. Hopefully, something else will come along that will work, either in color or black and white

Thanks for the comments. I can see what everyone is saying. I thought about throwing it out several times, but I think my daughter's face looks very sweet with her eye closed and wet hair. I will try again at another time.

Thanks for the comments. I can see what everyone is saying. I thought about throwing it out several times, but I think my daughter's face looks very sweet with her eye closed and wet hair. I will try again at another time.

It helps to disconnect yourself from the emotional attachment of the subject. Don't think about it as your daughter... think of it as some stranger.

It looks like the one being kissed has passed away and the other one is giving a last kiss... If this were the case (and I hope to God it is not) it would be a good photo IMO.

I think B&W would help but still wont be good.

How about if we just use stained glass filter on Photoshop? Make it abstract? LOL

No, I really think turning it black and white will help tremendously. It'll make it moar emotional and stuff.

While you can't make it a masterpiece, you can clean it up a bit. How about this edit?

2489830170050224778S600x600Q85.jpg

Most reactions

Back