Edited shots!(trying to improve)

chris82

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
shutterbugs.myfreeforum.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heres a few shots I took over the last few weeks.I have edited them all to a certan degree.Please tell me if the look ok or if they need some work.Thanks.

1)Old mooring

hmmn.jpg

2)Old tyre

old1-1.jpg

3)Foggy(I took this one a few weeks back but i didnt really like it then,so I have edited it)I hope you all like this one.

foggy.jpg

4)What are you looking at

Whatrulookingat.jpg

5)Theres that damm cat(Wheres me red bull)

woofwoof.jpg

Well, I spontaneously like Photo 3 here. That is a photo "of my heart" :D.

And I like how you framed your dog and how you capture the photos, mostly the last. Very funny! :D Does he need Red Bull to fight the neighbour's cat??? The sepia is a bit far on the pink side, but well...

Then comes Photo 2 which I like quite a bit as motif, but I am not sure I am overly happy about the edit. It leans very much on the graphic (posterised) side and I cannot make up my mind as to whether I like this or not.

I know that I don't like the first...
But to explain why??? :scratch:

RED bull gives you wings,he needs it to fly up to the roof to catch the cat.The cat sits on our porch roof staring at the dog almost as if it is saying ha! you cant get me!I will change that sepia now.Im quite fond of the edit in 2 but ill post the original to let you compare the two.

I think I prefer them ... I like to know the tyre rests in the sand and not in some mud ... though it is quite creative to see what more one can do with his photos, so I don't want to discourage you!!!

Your dog is a cutie! :D

And I definitely prefer the original of Photo 1 to the edit of the same!

I like the edited one of the tire but I think the other ones came out very good without editing. Great shots Chris.

Those are great, I like the black and white of the tire but the mooring I like just the way you shot it. I did wonder how it would look cropped with the mooring falling on the right hand third of the image. The mist is beautiful, makes you want to walk the path. The dog is too cute. Great job!

Most reactions

Back