Editing help

mrredline05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need some help with editing this picture. Im new to photoshop and im tryin to edit this picture. I want to get the date and table out of the pic, but i cant seem to find out how. Any ideas or help?

picture is ok to edit.

untitled.jpg

You would select the table area with the magnetic lasoo tool
Then do an edit fill with whatever color you want, probably the wall color
Making sure to feather the initial selection so it blends properly
If you want let me know and I will make a tutorial for you

if you could that will be awesome. thanks. ill try it

I need some help with editing this picture. Im new to photoshop and im tryin to edit this picture. I want to get the date and table out of the pic, but i cant seem to find out how. Any ideas or help?

picture is ok to edit.
Is it your photo?

very very quick, but is this what you mean? if so i could do a better job later

4316803446_ea2cf04d44_o.jpg

Yea i like it, but what i was tryin to go for was getting rid of the table and date. Cause if you look at the picture on the wall, thats what we are are tryin to do. Get what im sayin lol. Tryin to keep us kissing and keep the wall picture.

Is a reshoot completely out of the question?

The date stamp can easily be turned off in the camera.

Only reason I suggest a reshoot is your hand. Doesn't look right with your hand in a fist. I assume it's like that to hide the remote.

Dropping the remote to the floor (use a pillow or something it you have hard floors or afraid of breaking the remote) would allow you to have a much more natural looking hand position.

edit

And if/when you reshoot it - just move the table out of the way.

Id go for a re shoot also. Get your wife to dress up and recreate this shot! I'm not great in photoshop but ill give it a try also.

Yea i like it, but what i was tryin to go for was getting rid of the table and date. Cause if you look at the picture on the wall, thats what we are are tryin to do. Get what im sayin lol. Tryin to keep us kissing and keep the wall picture.

i see. brb

nifty idea for a shot :) (my husbands a sailor as well, well an NFO) I agree with doing a reshoot. not only because of the fist, but I'd hide your hand behind your wife's hair. the way it is in this picture kinda looks awkward. And it'd be cute if your wife was in some modern day dress clothes, too. Maybe I'm just biased, but I really like where this is going :)

Most reactions

Back