Editing jpegs

Well, I'm glad that all I need is a raincoat to read this thread with the multiple pissing contests going on.

Beats needing waders and a gas mask...

My waders have a hole in them right now. It's like driving a car without wheels.

My formal apologies everyone.

Sometimes I have to digress and reanalyze, before I realize that I went off on a completely unnecessary route.

Rotanimod, Ysarex, and Hughguesswho(I think that's his screen name, I have a terrible short term memory), Sorry about the things I've said to you in the past day or so. I'm sure all of you are great guys and didn't deserve any of it.

Rotanimod, I do understand the difference in capabilities between RAW and Jpeg. I guess I was unwilling to accept the fact that in some instances, RAW is better for some people. It just doesn't really make a difference in my line of work, since I can manipulate my light source how ever I please.

Hughguesswho, I'm in no place to make a judgment about your professional life, or your intelligence. I don't know you. I apologize. However, please realize you do not know me either, and I am not your typical "wanna-be" computer guru. I've been building them for 15 years now. I know a ton about them. However, that still puts me in no situation to say what I've said about you.

Ysarex, that's pretty cool you're a college professor (I'm assuming that is what you are. So, if I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me.) I'm in no place to tell you to go back to school. After all, I'm sure you have plenty of education.

However, this can be an eye opener for everyone involved. It has definitely taught me that "my" way is not the only way, and just because I have experienced it my way doesn't mean that your experiences are wrong. However, in the same sense, I guess it can be eye opening to all parties in that everyone has separate experiences.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Once again, my apologies.

More importantly, sorry to the OP for dragging this thread into the "wild blue yonder."

Last edited:
My formal apologies everyone.

Sometimes I have to digress and reanalyze, before I realize that I went off on a completely unnecessary route.

Rotanimod, Ysarex, and Hughguesswho(I think that's his screen name, I have a terrible short term memory), Sorry about the things I've said to you in the past day or so. I'm sure all of you are great guys and didn't deserve any of it.

Rotanimod, I do understand the difference in capabilities between RAW and Jpeg. I guess I was unwilling to accept the fact that in some instances, RAW is better for some people. It just doesn't really make a difference in my line of work, since I can manipulate my light source how ever I please.

Hughguesswho, I'm in no place to make a judgment about your professional life, or your intelligence. I don't know you. I apologize. However, please realize you do not know me either, and I am not your typical "wanna-be" computer guru. I've been building them for 15 years now. I know a ton about them. However, that still puts me in no situation to say what I've said about you.

Ysarex, that's pretty cool you're a college professor (I'm assuming that is what you are. So, if I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me.) I'm in no place to tell you to go back to school. After all, I'm sure you have plenty of education.

However, this can be an eye opener for everyone involved. It has definitely taught me that "my" way is not the only way, and just because I have experienced it my way doesn't mean that your experiences are wrong. However, in the same sense, I guess it can be eye opening to all parties in that everyone has separate experiences.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Once again, my apologies.

More importantly, sorry to the OP for dragging this thread into the "wild blue yonder."

I saw the title of this thread in the Active Topics list and immediately thought, Oh No, not THAT thread again. But, like a train wreck, I had to look. Man was I surprised.

@ AaronLLockhart - What great comments. I must say, I was thinking that you HAD to be the biggest d1ck on this forum, but not, my opinion has turned 180.

I must say, I was a bit over the top as well. I tend to take comments to seriously sometimes and let it get the best of me.

Your apology is accepted. I hope you will accept mine.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back