Editing my wedding photos...okay or no?

McMommy, I probably wouldn't go to the extent and the expense of a whole new wedding. Have you considered a "day after shoot" ? (Even though it is three years later).
At the end of the day, you should have some really pretty controlled photos that you can proudly hang on the wall. I know tons of great photographers in your area that I can turn you onto. Doing a day after would be waaaaay cheaper than redoing a wedding, and the shoot will cost a lot less as well.
Hope that helps.

We didn't get to take a honeymoon after our wedding, so we have actually been planning a honeymoon/vow renewal for our 5th anniversary. We want to go to like a Beaches resort that's all inclusive, take our kid(s?) and just have something small and simple/informal. I'll still have a dress :sexywink: but it won't be a wedding with guests or anything. Maybe cake, because wedding cake is always good!

1300 photo's and 3 years later and you still have NO prints?? :scratch:

None that we display in frames or anything. We have an album with a few hundred 4X6s that they printed out, but none are spectacular... it's like candid-style shots.

Darn it! I should have picked a different hobby! :lmao:

You are a lovely young lady. Hmm...it's been a long time, but for our wedding, we went to a portrait studio in our wedding clothing and got some pictures taken. The photographer had some prop to make it looks like we were in a part of a fancy house. That is the only pic I have hanging on my house.

I would like to know who you hired for your wedding photography and what you paid. Do they have a website?

They do, but my point was not to bash them. They are wonderful photographers, and like I said, our other two photo shoots were amazing! Maybe my wedding just sucked! I mean, the light was terrible (harsh and too bright) and my huge family didn't cooperate. Anyways, we paid... I think $1600 when all was said and done, I think?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back