editing portraits

MARSHALL1225

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
what programs are being used to adjust skin toneds for portraits...I have PS elements 6 and I don't think that offers it.

Thanks
Marshall

PSE6 is a powerful program. What exactly do you want to do? Do you have a white balance issue across the entire photo? Do you want to tweak just the skin tones a little bit? With some more detail and an example photo, someone can probably talk you through the process.

I agree. PSE can do just about anything that you would want...just just have to know what you want to do.

I agree. PSE can do just about anything that you would want...just just have to know what you want to do.

90% of the power of the full PS at 10% of the price! A lot more than most of us will ever need.

Have you tried just adjusting the temperature of the photo? I know that has 'warmed up' 'cooled' the tone of skin in my photos, due to my inexperience with proper lighting techniques.
I use GIMP 2.0 and I think it is a WONDERFUL program...does everything Photoshop can do when it comes to editing, I hear. AND IT IS FREE!

Most reactions

Back