Editing: Which do you think

CanonSnob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jadamphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im through a good portion of my initial touch up, and curious if you think the reflection of gerters hood are a distraction or add to the image. Originally I was going to touch them out, but I think it gives the image semitry(really, how do you spell that word) with the ones in the background as well as a feel for the shop garage they are in and adds "place" to the image as a whole.

Opinions?

2444630134_dfa21b48cd_o.jpg

personally i would of liked to see them emblem in focus as well, maybe take a reshoot of just the front of the car if possible then stitch the two together, i think an infocus reflection of the gerters.

personally i would of liked to see them emblem in focus as well, maybe take a reshoot of just the front of the car if possible then stitch the two together, i think an infocus reflection of the gerters.

I'll keep that in mind. Do you have an oppion on the question however?:confused:

Really, no one has any opinion on that what-so-ever??? 60 views, and the only person to give their 2 cents didn't even comment on the question at hand. haha

I'm guessing this photo is about the girls. I'd get rid of the reflection of the beams. (or at least see what it looks like and if you like it better that way) And, it's symmetry.

Most reactions

Back