Editors

D40

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yall have been so helpfull and I have no idea what I would do without you!!

Ok, I have Picture Project which came with my camera (D40) and I download my images from my camera to PP. I then do basic editing like put sharpen on High which is a great feature, do some basic lighting touchups and such. Then I export the RAW format to JPEG and put them in a Picture folder which is catagorized and all nice and neet. I am looking for an editing program that will allow me to keep that sharpening feature from PP and one that I can put in a signiture easily, organize all my photos in the program, as well as doing editing like using the healing tool to remove spots and croping out objects and people to put them in other pictues. I also want a way to edit the photo so that when I go have it printed in say a 4x6 my signiture that I put in the lower or upper corner does not get cut. Is there any program that will do all this and not cost $$$? I am looking at Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom or Keeping Picture Project.

Any info on Lightroom and its pros and cons VS Elements 5.0 would be nice? Also does anyone know if those programs does the same thing Picture Project does when you put the sharpaning on High (those who use Picture Project will understand what I mean)?

Most reactions

Back