EE gads i like canon

photogincollege

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i was in best buy, and i was always partial to nikon so i was looking at all the nikons but i decided to look at the canons, i picked it up and played with the controls and i found it felt much better in my hand. But i wanna like nikon! ha ha.

Feeling comfortable is the most important thing. You will find that brands start to mean nothing. Many photographers tape up the logos and buy generic straps to avoid the whole "brand war"

Yeah i know i just figured itd be a little joke on here since many people here are nikon fans we could all have a little laugh.

Yeah i know i just figured itd be a little joke on here since many people here are nikon fans we could all have a little laugh.

You could get away with joking about cancer, world hunger or the death of the president before you could successfully joke about Canon v. Nikon.
:lmao:

You could get away with joking about cancer, world hunger or the death of the president before you could successfully joke about Canon v. Nikon.

Welcome to the FBI watch list! I'm sure your next trip to the airport will be an interesting one.

:lmao: So true

Most reactions

Back