Eerie Doors

IanRB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was bored so i was driving around trying to find pictures to take. Found these doors, tried to make the best of the night. Which one is better, or are they both bad?

2 doors
2161296080_4ee705fdd2_o.jpg

1 door
2160496491_21610233fd_o.jpg

I like the second one much better...

I would go with the first one... better contrast there...

maybe they could have been made a bit more interesting by shooting just a part or a different perspective..

my 2 cents ;)

I like the first one. The second doesn't look very eerie to me (the first one does have a little spookiness to it, to me anyway)...

Nice shooting. I think for tones, I gotta go with the first, but for the eerie feeling, I like the second shot. :thumbup:

I prefere the first shot. it looks creepier but when i opened this thread i was expecting a little creepier still.

the first picture is almost asking you What is behing these doors? Has someone already gone to look and not come back??

The second picture kinda says HEY! Look, im a door but its a bit late at night so you should really just keep on goin coz there isn't a whole lot to see here...

Thats my opinion anyways :)

I prefere the first shot. it looks creepier but when i opened this thread i was expecting a little creepier still.

the first picture is almost asking you What is behing these doors? Has someone already gone to look and not come back??

The second picture kinda says HEY! Look, im a door but its a bit late at night so you should really just keep on goin coz there isn't a whole lot to see here...

Thats my opinion anyways :)

Haha thanks for the opinion, ya when i shot these pictures i was just shooting doors, and i didnt know what to title the thread. So i called it eerie doors cause they looked a little eerie.

I prefer the first one, you can see there are many slight differences between the doors that you don't notice at first. Lighting is cool too

Most reactions

Back