Egg(2)

no offense, but i dont find any of your egg shots to be really interesting, if you can get an interesting angle and at the same time make the egg stand up by itself then i think that would be an interesting shot imo

In the mickey mouse world I can make the egg stand by it self, but using methods that would be invisible after choosing proper light and stuff yeah, I'd love to but I don't have the material.

And it's not an offense if you don't find it interesting, it's just how it is to you.

In the mickey mouse world I can make the egg stand by it self, but using methods that would be invisible after choosing proper light and stuff yeah, I'd love to but I don't have the material.

And it's not an offense if you don't find it interesting, it's just how it is to you.

You should invest in some prop wax. It's clear, maleable wax that you can use to hold things up. If used correctly, you can hide it by your point of view.

The composition of this photo is strange, and not well thought out. You have an awkward amount of space on the right, and the horizon is tilted.

My eye is drawn to the grey streak in the upper right hand corner. It appears to be a shadow to an object that is off camera and is distracting.

You should invest in some prop wax. It's clear, maleable wax that you can use to hold things up. If used correctly, you can hide it by your point of view.

The composition of this photo is strange, and not well thought out. You have an awkward amount of space on the right, and the horizon is tilted.

Since I've clear pockets:D I'll wait a bit, right now I am using what I have, I was also in an awkward position on the floor.

My eye is drawn to the grey streak in the upper right hand corner. It appears to be a shadow to an object that is off camera and is distracting.

Quite right, everything in the photo is pointing at it...

Thanks for your comments.

this might violate forum policy, (and feel free to delete it mods) but i believe you can make an egg balance by itself if you shake it a lot, thus mixing the yolk and egg white.

fwiw, this shot isn't interesting to me either... it doesn't show action of rolling away... it looks like the egg is just laying there... being a deadbeat and not sitting on his perch like a good egg.

Most reactions

Back