dchung00

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.realisingperspective.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey All,

This is the first time i've tried to attempt some portrait photography. Im finding a lot of difficulty moving around my model. I need all the help i can get, C&C is much appreciated =P.
Stephen-3.jpg

Do you mean literally moving around the model, or do you mean directing the model to move? The main issue I see with the image is that it appears very soft.

lol I meant directing the model. Maybe its just my personal opinion but do you like the overall composition? do feel that the model looks natural and relaxed? in regards to soft do you recommend that i should increase the aperture? please help!! :bouncingsmileys::bek113:

you should close the aperture significantly--nothing but a few hair follicles are in focus.

the pose, as is, is fine, but I really don't like the lighting. I want to see this on a black background with the guy's face lit up as well as seeing the white smoke pop against the bg.

This image had a lot of potential. I like the drama and the contrast. It is OOF though. I would try again to get better focus, and make the smoke more pronounced.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back