Eiffel Tower - Nevada Style

bauerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Taken on a recent business trip to the city - seems like every business in the world has a conference in Vegas at some point!

et22095.jpg

Thanks for looking....

Jared

i think it would be fun to photograph vegas at night... i have only been there twice and only once had a camera, just a dinky p&s... i got some okay shots... but i would love to fill up a 2Gig card there some night with a DSLR/SLR...

nice shot and welcome to tpf... :thumbup:

JTHphoto said:
i think it would be fun to photograph vegas at night... i have only been there twice and only once had a camera, just a dinky p&s... i got some okay shots... but i would love to fill up a 2Gig card there some night with a DSLR/SLR...

nice shot and welcome to tpf... :thumbup:

JTH - it is fun to shoot at night - everything is so lit up you just bump your ISO up and have funr. I was there for three nights on a business conference and did no gambling - was too busy taking pictures!

(It's kind of fun to watch people with small point and shoot cameras try to light up the Belagio Hotel with a built in flash!! :wink: )

Jared

melcooney said:
I like it.
I'm not sure if I wouldn't have cropped the streetlight out of the shot though...just my opinion...

Mel - I have gotten that same feedback before and I think that I agree. I should go back to the original shot - crop that out and re-post and you can tell me what you think.....

Thanks for your comments......

Jared

Chase said:
Nice shot.

I'll be there on business next week.

TPF MEET IN VEGAS!!! :lol:

Have fun Chase - I really hope that my company sends me back there soon. What hotel are you staying at?

Jared

bauerman said:
Have fun Chase - I really hope that my company sends me back there soon. What hotel are you staying at?

Jared

I'm not even sure yet. There isn't exactly a lot of good planning going on for this trip...I keep getting told that they will give me the details "soon".

Chase said:
I'm not even sure yet. There isn't exactly a lot of good planning going on for this trip...I keep getting told that they will give me the details "soon".

Well no matter where you stay you are pretty close to everything in Vegas....that is one nice thing about going there.

Have fun and bring back some photos!

Jared

well..what more can I say to this Excellent picture..love that tower..you did well on this..

bauerman said:
JTH - it is fun to shoot at night - everything is so lit up you just bump your ISO up and have funr. I was there for three nights on a business conference and did no gambling - was too busy taking pictures!

(It's kind of fun to watch people with small point and shoot cameras try to light up the Belagio Hotel with a built in flash!! :wink: )

Jared

:lol:

i got a couple okay shots of the fountains at night with Bellagio in the BG, i had to set the timer and set my p&s on a pillar... we had the luxury of actually staying in the Bellagio... my wife found us killer rates at one of the internet sites... amazing!

JTHphoto said:
:lol:

i got a couple okay shots of the fountains at night with Bellagio in the BG, i had to set the timer and set my p&s on a pillar... we had the luxury of actually staying in the Bellagio... my wife found us killer rates at one of the internet sites... amazing!

I have never stayed there - need to make sure that I do next time I am in town. I have wanted to stay there ever since I saw Ocean's 11!! :lol:

Jared

wow that is a very original shot of eiffel tower I've never seen :D good job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back