Elements and Noise Reduction

padrepaul77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi gang,

Saw a post on noise, and I was wondering how Elements does with it. I was toying around with the noise reduction filter on it and it seemed decent, but I was just wondering if I have this program will some other noise reduction program do the exact same thing or work better? I try to shoot at low ISOs but it would be nice to have in case noise becomes a problem on my images. I'm assuming Elements will work just fine, but I know other stuff is out there too.

Thanks,
Paul

I use Photoshop Elements 6 to edit my images but I haven't tried using the noise reduction feature yet so I'm not sure how well it works.

But I've tried Noiseware Community Edition (freeware version) and know that one works pretty good.

Hi gang,

Saw a post on noise, and I was wondering how Elements does with it. I was toying around with the noise reduction filter on it and it seemed decent, but I was just wondering if I have this program will some other noise reduction program do the exact same thing or work better? I try to shoot at low ISOs but it would be nice to have in case noise becomes a problem on my images. I'm assuming Elements will work just fine, but I know other stuff is out there too.

Thanks,
Paul

Check this out. Works equally well with Lightroom, Elements 6&7 and iPhoto.

Most reactions

Back