Elf on the Shelf 2013

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know many others like this little tradition. We started ours last night and he raided the pantry for marshmallows. Share you Elf on the Shelf creativity!
$EOTS - Day 1.jpg

Love these shots.

BTW

What were you drinking on your birthday Joe. Lol Ed
the first elf looks hung over.

Last edited:
Haha. Sugar coma from the mallows. As for my birthday my wife threw a surprise party tonight with a bunch of friends from high school...drinking consisted of rum, beer, and shots...fun night!!!

Oliver just landed at our house this morning. My kids are 10 & 13 and they just rolled their eyes, but they don't know how naughty Oliver can be. Yes, my kids are probably a bit too old for this, but I think they might learn to love Oliver.. I'm also turning it into a three week photography project for myself to help me get out of this rut I'm in!! I'll probably have more fun than the kids!! :lol:

11157197436_6e227a5bdd_z.jpg

$EOTS - Day 3.jpg
Day 3
He got stuck after my surprise party my wife threw me.

Juga, I didn't get a day 1 photo but I did get a day 2. My wife decided to do this in 2013, so I thought I would photograph them.

Here is Day 2 mischief.

$untitled-1-2.jpg

The elf on the bike is cute. I feeling having toasted marshmallows now.

Here are day 1 & 2..

11182692583_9b727cc5cf_z.jpg

11199136415_aac9c9b4ff_z.jpg

Nice I like the cereal box. I have been at work the past few days so I haven't had time to mess with his antics...back in the saddle today though.

That Elf is seriously creepy, almost clown creepy! That thing would of scared the shlt out of me as a kid. "You better be good! The Elf is watching you!" lol

That Elf is seriously creepy, almost clown creepy! That thing would of scared the shlt out of me as a kid. "You better be good! The Elf is watching you!" lol

Definitely not close to clown creepy...
$KryptKiddiesClowns.jpg

Most reactions

Back