Elinchrom Ranger RX AS 1100W/s Kit with Ranger A Flash Head

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have the full Elinchrom Ranger RX AS Speed kit. I have only taken the kit into the field twice and have only cycled through each battery one time. This kit is virtually brand new. This light is great for shooting in bright conditions and freezing action. The quality of light is INCREDIBLE!!!

I'm located in McKinney Tx. I'm willing to ship. I'll accept credit card (with 3% fee), or paypal.

Here is what's in the Kit:

1 Ranger RX Speed AS Asymmetrical Battery Powered Pack
2 Battery with Holder for Ranger RX Speed AS Pack
1 Ranger Free Lite A Flash Head
1 7" Grid Reflector, for Elinchrom
1 Wide Angle Reflector, 9-1/2", 135 Degrees, for Elinchrom
1 PC to Amphenol Sync Cord (16')

I also have a Elinchrom Rotalux 39" Mini Octa Softbox LINK HERE: Elinchrom Rotalux 39 Mini Octa Softbox EL26183 B H Photo

$2300 for light kit
$2500 for light kit + rotalux

IMG_3609_2032.JPG IMG_3608_2031.JPG IMG_3612_2035.JPG IMG_3613_2036.JPG IMG_3614_2037.JPG IMG_3615_2038.JPG IMG_3616_2039.JPG IMG_3617_2040.JPG IMG_3618_2041.JPG IMG_3621_2042.JPG

Last edited:
Also, please note that surcharging to cover the credit-card fees is a violation of your terms of use for pretty much every major credit card.

Also, please note that surcharging to cover the credit-card fees is a violation of your terms of use for pretty much every major credit card.

Not since Jan 27, 2013 in most states.

Currently, there are laws limiting surcharging in: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah.

Not since Jan 27, 2013 in most states.

Currently, there are laws limiting surcharging in: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah.
Not refering to state law, but rather the credit-card's own terms of service for merchants.

I messed up with buying lights as well. I honestly wish I would have got these though. Just cause they go out on the field. Mine I have to run a extension cord to. And I haven't found a cheap battery that is light that my lights can plug into.

Anyhow, if I sell mine. I'll hit you up on this. I have elinchrom 500elc

Most reactions

New Topics

Back