Elsaspet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parago

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What in the world happened?? Can somebody please explain??

What in the world happened?? Can somebody please explain??

Watching the drama unfold for quite sometime now, I can safely say, "Not really."

Watching the drama unfold for quite sometime now, I can safely say, "Not really."

Well, I'm not here THAT often but I would still like to know where elsaspet went that far that she was facing being banned. Thanks.

I belive I can answer with what I think is the reason, but I think it would be better for a mod make the statement (if they choose) and leave things at that.

sorry.. off topic.. but Abraxas I love your remember when.. (cabbage patch kid).. I cant stop lauphing.

I'm not here that often Parago and I don't know what happen. I think Cindy has helped me and many others and it would be ashame if she was banned. I hope thats not true.

I went through some of her recent posts and yea.. she can be slightly.. blunt - but hey, we're all individuals and some of us are quite a character and I can't see at all what would've caused this. But then again some of her recent posts have been edited so I don't know details.

SCARY!

It is indeed unfortunate but the member in question has been banned.

I don't want to get into it here, but the primary reason is that another member was singled out as a target. We here at TPF do not allow our members to be singled out, picked on or bullied.

In this case, a warning was given before the banning. In fact, several other warning had been issued for previous incidents.

Please know that we don't wish any ill will to the member in question and consider this a very unfortunate situation.

It is indeed unfortunate but the member in question has been banned.

I don't want to get into it here, but the primary reason is that another member was singled out as a target. We here at TPF do not allow our members to be singled out, picked on or bullied.

In this case, a warning was given before the banning. In fact, several other warning had been issued for previous incidents.

Please know that we don't wish any ill will to the member in question and consider this a very unfortunate situation.

Thanks for clarifying, Big Mike. I appreciate that. Like I said.. I looked through some of her recent post but couldn't find anything overly hostile but if there's been previous incidents I guess I understand the decision.

Well in case you're reading this, elsaspet, I wish you best of luck with your work - I think you're an inspiration, in your own way.

There were MANY past incidences that were taken into account. It was not an easy decision, nor was it a quick one.

However, continuous inflammatory behavior coupled with a blatant disregard for the rules of the forum and the repeated warnings from the entire moderator team led to the decision being made.

Singling someone out, naming them, and basically threatening them in any way, shape, or form, is not something that will be tolerated here -- especially after several warnings about similar behavior in the past.

EDIT: Also, please keep in mind that usually offending posts are removed from view, especially those that are direct attacks on someone. Searching said member's old posts will not give you a full view of the situation.

The thread is question was removed/moved.

IMHO the thread itself wasn't that bad, except it was a blatant response to another members thread.

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121950

no it wasn't

BTW did the other "party" get banned too? I think they needed too.

I have to say, I do agree. It's people like Jols who turn an entire forum into a kindergarten party gone horribly bad. I don't exactly understand why elsaspet didn't just drop it and walk away but Jols should NOT get away with HER behavior either, I'm sorry. If she does I'd be highly disappointed due to lack of consistency when it comes to enforcement of what you guys pointed out as the rules of this site.

There's a reason why in her header she says 'No, I'm not a troll.. blah blah' - because she's probably heard that word way too many times. I have to say I'm not surprised.

(Should this count as single-ing someone out, that's fine with me. Sometimes things need to be said.)

Elsapet was taunted. The person that caused it should have been banned as well. The fact that they were not is upsetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back