Elsaspet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh Now I know what/who the other thread was talking about.... Makes sense now.

I think in this case the reason elsaspet was banned is because she didn't drop the situation and brought up a new thread about it. Aka furthering the conflict, whereas jols didn't.
Jols yes has issues, but she did not continue the fight elsewhere.

Oh as a side note, how did you do in your classes Corry?

I know, and I have no doubt that if she was banned, that it was for a reason. I read the thread where she was being taunted as it was happening, and saw where the person that was taunting Elsapet was warned to not continue, and they continued anyway but yet was not banned. The whole situation is just dissapointing.

Unfortunately, you are just going to have to accept that there is more to the story than you are aware of.

Due to the fact that we feel that some things should be taken care of behind the scenes, and not aired in public, the discussion of current members will not be allowed to continue.

Thank you for your understanding.

okay... I'll drop it (but I am pretty darn curious!) lol

Unfortunately, you are just going to have to accept that there is more to the story than you are aware of.

I've been to hundreds of forums, and invariably, this kind of response from moderators breeds the curiosity rather than quashing it. I'm disappointed to see it really.

Jols appears to get off on starting something, taunting as it was referred to previously. It's a pretty disgusting behaviour all things considered. If Jols doesnt' get banned out of this, regardless of warnings (oooooo, PM warnings), nothing beneficial will come of it.

You've banned an inspiration to some, and really, a good example of what people hope their pictures look like, in favor of not eliminating the catalyst.

IF only a warning was given to Jols and not a direct ban smacked down on them, then this is akin to the victim being put the death by firing squad while the accused gets to fire the first shot.

Fally

I've been to hundreds of forums, and invariably, this kind of response from moderators breeds the curiosity rather than quashing it. I'm disappointed to see it really.

Jols appears to get off on starting something, taunting as it was referred to previously. It's a pretty disgusting behaviour all things considered. If Jols doesnt' get banned out of this, regardless of warnings (oooooo, PM warnings), nothing beneficial will come of it.

You've banned an inspiration to some, and really, a good example of what people hope their pictures look like, in favor of not eliminating the catalyst.

IF only a warning was given to Jols and not a direct ban smacked down on them, then this is akin to the victim being put the death by firing squad while the accused gets to fire the first shot.

Fally

Jols is not the member in question, nor is that thread the reason the member in question was banned.

Also, one final reminder:

Due to the fact that we feel that some things should be taken care of behind the scenes, and not aired in public, the discussion of current members will not be allowed to continue.

I'm disgusted with the whole thing. Seriously. I'm disgusted that Cindy was banned, that people like Jols remain and that moderators hide behind their freakin' "It's private" while publically banning. It's enough to make me want to pack up and move on. If those who are truly talented, as Cindy is, get this kind of treatment, why even have a photography site at all?

I'm disgusted with the whole thing. Seriously. I'm disgusted that Cindy was banned, that people like Jols remain and that moderators hide behind their freakin' "It's private" while publically banning. It's enough to make me want to pack up and move on. If those who are truly talented, as Cindy is, get this kind of treatment, why even have a photography site at all?

Level of talent is irrelevant to this situation.

This banning was only public because of everyone asking about it. Otherwise, everything possible was done to keep it private.

Now, since no one seems to want to abide by the 'stop talking about current members' rule, I'm closing this thread.

I don't care who they are, and how little or how much they annoy the crap out of everyone, I am not going to allow for public lynchings of any member on this site.

I will say one last time: jols has absolutely nothing to do with this situation. jols has been approrpriately given a final warning for the last incident in which she was involved, but it was not jols who wreaked havoc all across the forum for the umpteenth time today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back