Elsaspet

KeepsakeGirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Cindy,

I just found this link again to this forum and came across your new blu site. Very cool.

I have to admit, i was surprised that you picked a black background color after you advised me that black was considered negative ..especially for wedding sites and of course I"ve used that on my site for the longest...welcome to the dark side :thumbup: and glad to see you around!

take care!

Hi Eryka!
Great to see you here!
On the black only the first page and never after that. I wanted the yellow from my branding image but it didn't look right. So yes, I sucked up, and did the black.
But as you see, there is noooooo more black backgrounds on the site.
I'm so happy you are here!
Smooches!
Cindy

my eyes must be tired cuz i swear the rest looks black except for the diff color transitions..which is something i borrowed from blu's brain when creating mine :er:.

I was hoping I"d see someone around here I knew!

I think you will see lots of people you know. They are for some reason, joining here from there in record numbers.

And no, the rest isn't black unless you count the gutter. I can't change that.
Great to see you here.
For all of you that don't know her, Eryika, KeepSakeGirl is a very established wedding photog out of the Houston, TX area. Not only that, she looks like a Model.
Really sweet girl, and I hope everyone welcomes her with open arms. :)
But you guys normally do.

Aw, you're sweet...but i'm an Austin girl :heart: and right now i'm looking far from model material....8 days of nothing but buffets in the riviera maya isn't good for a girls waistline :lol:

Lol. You are young! Sorry about the Houston thing. I'm officiacially set straight..........Austin.
All the rest stands.

Hey Mike. She's really great. I know her from another board. I really think you will love her work.

Well what's her website, so I can check it out? :D

Oh crap I don't know. Share Eryka! (Sorry I keep messing up the spelling of her name, but it's different and I never remember)
I've seen stuff from her before and it's super good. Lots of great people here too, but I'm glad to see her join in. She has a lot of experience to share.

Most reactions

Back