TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
symmetrical_stairs.jpg

empty_mall.jpg

row_of_balls.jpg

docks.jpg

Not my best stuff but what are your ideas on improving these pictures?

thanx,

-oleg

Some comments :)

1. I like this a lot, the colors are good and it's nice a crisp. There is a lot to look at and I'm just not sure where I should be looking, if you know what I mean?

2. I love this one...I'm a sucker for b&w...it's so deserted which I think is really well played in b&w...also I think it brings out all the geometric things going on in there. I might crop the shadowy bit on the right (up to the first round sign)...

3. This picture is sort of freaking me out...but I like it. I like the warmth of it...it seems a little soft (maybe a result of the low light?)...but i love how the light makes alien faces on the boulder-things!

4. This one doesn't feel as strong to me...seems like the focus is this water in the middle...but there are such interesting things going on the right and left that I want to see. IMO it has great color though. What was your concept for this one?

aaand...that's 2 cents from a newbie :)

Cheers!

The first and second ... with the second being the absolute winner of this little series, are "my" two pics from the lot. The tones in the second, exposure, focus .... everything is so right in that second photo! And I do like the colours in the first and also exposure and focus.

In the second I can almost hear your steps as you walk away from this empty mall after having taken your photo!

Oh :shock:
So I must imagine someone RUNNING!!!
Oops.
:wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back