Embarrassing confession

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.. my place looks like a mess at the moment.

NEVER!

What you call "a mess" means "place right after tidying up and cleaning" to the rest of the world!!!

I do not compare my place with the dwellings of mere mortals ...

... and it is really a mess :(

This is a photo forum you know....

so that means you need to share it for us visually understanding beings!

Actually, I just spent 40 minutes cleaning up my place, so I should keep my mouth zipped!

Well, erm :er: ... in that case ...

(You're sure you want to come visit a "mere mortal" and her place - a very normal place for mortals, i.e. a scrapheap for you! - next May???)

This is a photo forum you know....

so that means you need to share it for us visually understanding beings!

I better not! you'd go blind.... ;)

Actually, I just spent 40 minutes cleaning up my place, so I should keep my mouth zipped!

Mine would need 3 hrs minimum.

Ha! Blind. Us!
You have NO IDEA what all my eyes are USED to!

Well, erm :er: ... in that case ...

(You're sure you want to come visit a "mere mortal" and her place - a very normal place for mortals, i.e. a scrapheap for you! - next May???)

Well, if it wasn't a scrapheap now, it would be after I left :p ... I can be disastrous :lmao:

Maybe I bring my tent, since my insurance might not cover all damage ;)

try living with room mates...

i wouldn't say my roomates are slobs but i guess i just like a clean house and find my self constantly picking up

i wouldn't say my roomates are slobs but i guess i just like a clean house and find my self constantly picking up

the worst flatmate I ever had in that respect was from the US, he just started at university and apparently was very spoiled by his mum who kept his room at home tidy. He never learned to keep a place clean or tidy. Well, he learned in the end ... the rough way ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back