Embossing Gold.

eliqush

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello
how do i take a part from a picture
and make the part which already gold, embossing gold.
so in the print it becomes remarkable gold
like they are doing in the offset print in the printing press ?
i know that i must have a special mold for it which won't be able to be in
homely printer. but nevertheless i heard sometime that there is an option such as Sponge Tool and Burn Tool there is something that could make the job in some way.
i will be glad for suggestions
10x and have a good day :)

This is your second post on this. Try to find an example, this will help a lot. I don't think the beginners section is even the place to ask this as most beginners don't professionally print their images let alone emboss gold.

and where can i find an example?

Should I wait for the third thread to suggest hand painting?

This is your second post on this. Try to find an example, this will help a lot. I don't think the beginners section is even the place to ask this as most beginners don't professionally print their images let alone emboss gold.
And even posting in another section you may not get an answer........

Pro labs can emboss and gold foil photographers logo's on prints.

I'm not even quite sure what you're asking. You're asking if there's any way to emboss gold onto a picture?

Depending on the size, you can get one of those notary embossers that you press using your hand.

I'm not even quite sure what you're asking. You're asking if there's any way to emboss gold onto a picture?

Depending on the size, you can get one of those notary embossers that you press using your hand.

i just want to take a part from a picture which is already gold and make it embossing gold. so can any1 help me with that or what?
10x

don't get impatient. You're not being totally clear. Are you on this forum for the soul purpose of finding this answer or are you a photographer? Try yahoo answers...

Hand paint it.

I believe I understand what they want.
The only way I know to do-it-yourself is to do it by hand.

o.k. 10x

by the way, what the hell is TPF Noob!?

<------
eliqush
TPF Noob

what is TPF and what is noob?

o.k. 10x

by the way, what the hell is TPF Noob!?

<------
eliqush
TPF Noob

what is TPF and what is noob?

TPF=the photo forums

+noob new user.

A new user on the forums.

If you truely mean gold embossing, then you are wanting gold foil on part of your photo. There are gold embossing kits. You apply glue, then gold foil, then wipe off the excess foil. However a pro printshop does this differently and more efficiently and cheaper. I don't understand how you think a photoshop tool can apply gold on top of a final print. But when you mention the burn tool in photoshop, it will darken/saturate colors and the dodge tool lightens them.

If you truely mean gold embossing, then you are wanting gold foil on part of your photo. There are gold embossing kits. You apply glue, then gold foil, then wipe off the excess foil. However a pro printshop does this differently and more efficiently and cheaper. I don't understand how you think a photoshop tool can apply gold on top of a final print. But when you mention the burn tool in photoshop, it will darken/saturate colors and the dodge tool lightens them.

because im photographer and i got the tools and high quality printer so that the job will become fine, almost. just wanted to make a part more embossed. and when i tried 2 paint it with my hand it became ugly.
"You apply glue, then gold foil, then wipe off the excess foil". where are those options exactly?. i couldn't find
10x again

because im photographer and i got the tools and high quality printer so that the job will become fine, almost. just wanted to make a part more embossed. and when i tried 2 paint it with my hand it became ugly.
"You apply glue, then gold foil, then wipe off the excess foil". where are those options exactly?. i couldn't find
10x again

The option is in the embossing kit. That's where you apply the glue, then foil and you wipe off all the excess glue. Just take it to a print shop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back