EMERGENCY!!!!!

molested_cow

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
img24.photobucket.com
Ok this is for a research for a project. I am supposed to select my targeted market and find photos to describe my target population, in order to design a music device that will be marketable.

So I was deciding on what kind of population to target on, and finally come to a conclusion. Actually, it's the typical MTV teens.

When I was at Baltimore I lived in a house and there were 3 other people around the age of 21~23. Sounds a bit old for MTV, not really.

So taking one of them as an example, a girl, a college student, works at a restaurant in the day( this is summer break), comes home at like 10~11pm( when the restaurant close I think), and spends the entire time at home watching MTV channel. She survives on frozen food and reality shows. Never at home during the weekend, and sleeps late into the afternoon. Her room is in a total mess. Once I had to go into her room to retrieve some thing, with her permission of course, and was shocked to find clothes, laundry, cosmetic supplies all over the place. Lot's of bottles of lotion and perfume all over the place.

So I am looking for messy girl's room and a girl staring into the TV. I tried searching on google and yahoo but THEY LIE!!! Cus they only have photos of clean rooms!!! :x :x :x

ok, so if anyone has any source.... can be your own room :p , your sister's or roommate's room or whatever... please let me know! THX!!!!!

I need this urgently!!!!! PLEASE!!! You can mess up your room too! :D

I'd love to help but I've managed to get two of my kids out of the house! :smileys:

Most reactions

Back