Emotional Drain

Are you letting the page load? deviantArt has ads but it doesn't link to ads.

MaLiCe said:
Second photo I've posted here. I like the other one better but...here it is:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13083830/
All comments and favs appreciated. :)

Okay, you said you appreciate comments, so here goes nothing. This is an incredibly boring photograph, as far as I'm concerned... It's just a snapshot of a very boring looking sky, with a title that doesn't really seem fit. I guess you could consider it an emotional drain because of the fact that it's really boring, and boredom saps your emotions?

I really hope you don't think I'm being an asshole, but I just don't get it. Your other one (sunset) is pretty nice, though.

walter23 said:
Okay, you said you appreciate comments, so here goes nothing. This is an incredibly boring photograph, as far as I'm concerned... It's just a snapshot of a very boring looking sky, with a title that doesn't really seem fit. I guess you could consider it an emotional drain because of the fact that it's really boring, and boredom saps your emotions?

I really hope you don't think I'm being an asshole, but I just don't get it. Your other one (sunset) is pretty nice, though.

Don't worry I don't think of you as and asshole. I liked the clouds that are in the middle of the picture so I thought I'd take a pic and post it.

Just as a question so I know for other pics, should I display the title of the pic on it if I don't have one of the borders on it? For example, how I put "Emotional Drain" on this one, should I have done that or just left it alone?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back