empty chairs

emo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hello,

last 2 days ago my wife got hospitalized for her RAI treatment because of her uncontrolled Hyper Thyroidism.. since her Doctor dont want any people in her room (to avoid radioactive blah, blah, blah..) i just stayed in hospital's hallway. & when i got bored listening on MP3s, i these chairs & shoot it (late in the evening) with my cameraphone, every morning those chairs are always seated by cancer patients :(

image0988ku.jpg

My best wishes for your wife's speedy recovery.

This is a rather compelling image....even the greenish cast says "hospital" and "cold"....the empty chairs just add to that effect of waiting in an institutional environment. :thumbup: Nicely seen, emo! :)

terri said:
My best wishes for your wife's speedy recovery.

This is a rather compelling image....even the greenish cast says "hospital" and "cold"....the empty chairs just add to that effect of waiting in an institutional environment. :thumbup: Nicely seen, emo! :)

Terri nailed it! And that is a super shot from a cell phone, good job!

thank you very much terri & woodsac for you comments.. my cellphone is the only camera that i have, i'm still waiting for my "real" camera.. when i have it, i'll bring it every where i go..

my wife is fine now :) she needs to be isolated for a few days while at home..

My best to your wife. Hope she has a speedy recovery. Keep using the cell phone until your new camera arrives. Nice shot my friend.

Best of wishes for your wife Emo.... great shot too. When are you getting a new camera? I have 2.0 digital I never use anymore... Canon.... was going to toss it.... Let me know if you're interested.

Raymond J Barlow said:
hi emo.. Where in the Phils are you from?? I married in Zamboanga City, and have spent many nights all over your country. some recent pics of Daisy are in here...

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34425

and wow!! what a nice offer from Taralyn!! very cool!

i knew it! i knew that Daisy is a Filipina, but i hesistated to ask it to you :).. i'm from "Rizal" around 18kms. from Manila..

Most reactions

Back