Empty Spaces

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
i couldnt be around in a while,havent posted anything new lately - all its because of my work - it takes all my time now (hope it wont last long though, ha ha)- anyway - here are few 'wall' pics - some of you know that i have special 'thing' about old walls - i love how the time writes its story at them, story about people who lived there(or were just passing by), and now they passed away somehow.Hope it works in english-;)

so - here's a story about some people and passing - > through, away, by - (i dont even know who was it, those people), - > my friend has bought an old flat - she is renovating it at the moment - all the walls were destroyed after i took the shots - so the history of the 'old' family ends at this point.

anyway - here are the shots-:)

bw:

P4205108cbpmmm.jpg

P4205092pcbmmm.jpg

P4205055pmmm.jpg

P4205078pcbmmm.jpg

and a colour pics, to make the post more colorful-:)

P4205103pppmmm.jpg

P3314215pcolmmm.jpg

thanks for looking!

-:)

Anua nice work...making such dull subjects so interesting...I love #4..perhaps adding a bit more contrast might bring em out?...although I love me contrast :D

I give them another WOW.

My mind runs all over the place in the b&w photos.

:thumbsup:

santino said:
as always great, numero 1,2,3 :)
IMO don't add more contrast ;) :D

I think Santy disagrees with me cause hes difficult.

TBH id listen to Santino...ive learnt to trust his judgement cause I think of him as the best black and white photographer I know...and that includes the professionals...

Wow! These are very interesting. I prefer the BW. I think the contrast is right on. The first one is my favorite, but I really like seeing them displayed together.

:hail: That is what I have been waiting for; a thought provoking auna post. Very amazing pics that make you stop and think. Those walls have a few stories in them. Thanks for posting.

Eric

Bravo Anja... you are one of my favorite photographers!!! :thumbup:

Wow! those are all absolutly superb! :hail:

Anua you post some of the most interesting photographs . Can't wait till you have more time to take and post more pictures. :thumbup:

I excited to see a new post from you, I'm a big fan of your work. The series is wonderful, if I had to pick a favorite it would be the 4th. Look forward to seeing your next posts!

i too am a HUGE fan of your work! seeing things most don't is so characteristic of you. nice work! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back